There may be a temporary service outage on our Digital Library (non-newspaper) pages on Wednesday, July 30th while we update the CONTENTdm production server from version 6.5 to version 6.8. This means that the Digital Collections may be temporarily unavailable on July 30th. We plan to have all services restored Thursday, July 31st. Thank you for your patience.
Invasion of the Nerve Snatchers, Part III (Coronal T2 Annotated)
Hill, Donna L.
Oculomotor Nerve Diseases; Peripheral Nervous System Neoplasms; Lymphoma; Diplopia; Blepharoptosis; Meningeal Carcinomatosis; HIV
A 45-year old male with a 3-day history of worsening headache and double vision.
VA: 20/20 OU
Diffuse infiltration of leptomeninges and oculomotor nerve by atypical lymphoid cells.
1. Baehring JM, Damek D, Martin EC, Betensky RA, Hochberg FH Neurolymphomatosis. Neurooncol 2003 5:104-15.
2. Law IP, Dick FR, Blom J, Bergevin PR Involvement of the central nervous system in non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. Cancer 1975 36:225-31.
3. Yoshida S, Morri K, Watanabe M, Saito T Characteristic features of malignant lymphoma with central nervous system involvement Surg Neurol 2000 53:163-7.
4. Blake PY, Mark AS, Kattah J, Kolsky M MR of oculomotor nerve palsy AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 1995 16:1665-72.
5. Aparicio A, Chamberlain MC Neoplastic meningitis Curr Neurol Neurosci Rep 2002 2:222-35.
Relation-Is Part Of
Case 1, Session III, Walsh Session, NANOS 2005; walsh_2005_s3_c1
Hill, Donna L.
Bhatti, M. Tariq
Spencer S. Eccles Health Sciences Library, University of Utah
31st Annual North American Neuro-Ophthalmology Society Meeting, Frank B. Walsh Session CD-ROM