The video clips are offered in Real Media, Quicktime, and Windows Media formats. You must have the appropriate player installed on your computer to view the video.
The formats available for this video are the following, ordered as they appear below: Real Media (Non-Download), Real Media (Download), Quicktime (Download), Windows Media (Non-Download), and Windows Media (Download).
To download the video onto your computer for offline viewing:
1) Click on an icon with the "DL" notation
2) Right-click ( Ctrl-click on Mac ) on the red Download link when the window opens and choose "Save..." or "Download..."
3) Choose location to save in dialog box that appears.
4) Wait for file to download.
5) Now the video is stored on your computer and you can play it any time, with no Internet connection required.
To view the video without downloading to your computer, choose and click on an icon WITHOUT a "DL" notation.
Digre, Kathleen B.
Example of patient with Argyll Robertson pupil with neurosyphilis. Shows a lack of pupillary response to light and some pupillary response to nearness of finger.
Kathleen B. Digre, MD, Professor of Neurology and Ophthalmology, Director of Neuro-Ophthalmology, John A. Moran Eye Center, University of Utah School of Medicine
Daniel Jacobson, MD; Ray Balhorn, Digital Video Compressionist;
Spencer S. Eccles Health Sciences Library, University of Utah
video/rm; video/mov; video/wmv
Play length: 1:21; QT CD File Size: 23.6MB; Real CD File Size: 10.8MB; WMV CD File Size: 13.9MB;