There may be a temporary service outage on our Digital Library (non-newspaper) pages on Wednesday, July 30th while we update the CONTENTdm production server from version 6.5 to version 6.8. This means that the Digital Collections may be temporarily unavailable on July 30th. We plan to have all services restored Thursday, July 31st. Thank you for your patience.
Helmut Wilhelm, MD. Professor, School of Medicine, Universitäts-Augenklinik, Tubingen, Germany
The video clips are offered in quicktime format.You must have the quicktime player installed on your computer to play the video.
To download the video:
1) Click on the icon with the "DL" notation
2) Right-click ( Ctrl-click on Mac ) on the red Download link when the window opens and choose "Save..." or "Download..."
3) Choose location to save in dialog box that appears.
4) Wait for file to download.
5) Now the video is stored on your computer and you can play it any time, with no Internet connection required.
To view the video without downloading to your computer, click on the other (second) icon.
Spencer S. Eccles Health Sciences Library, University of Utah