Built in 1942 it covered an area of 1200 acres. The hangar was built in 1943 at a cost of $16,000. It was used during World War II as an emergency landing field. Located north of Delta, Millard County, Utah;
Delta (Utah); Millard County (Utah);
Hosted by J. Willard Marriott Library, University of Utah
Is part of: The Beckwith Family Collection
Digital image copyright 2007, Beckwith Family. All rights reserved.