Valley; revetment; architecture; bridge; recreational use; public landscaping
Built in 1890 as a stable and shed for a Salt Lake contractor, this building was acquired by Salt Lake City Corp. in 1902. It was eventually remodeled and leased by the city. It has been a reception center since the 1990s.
Memory Grove Park
300 N Canyon Rd.
Peter Goss.Use of this file is allowed in accordance with the Creative CommonsAttribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United State License; http//creativecommons.org/license/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/