Digitized by: J. Willard Marriott Library, University of Utah
Inscriptions; Colorado River; Glen Canyon
Kane County; Utah
Discovered Sept. 28, 1938 by the Stone Expedition, located on a small bluff, middle of the bar, opposite mouth of Lake Canyon on the Colorado River. This is the same vicinity as the 1837 inscription, and was found behind a group of trees. Donor & Photog: Charles Kelly.
Located just downstream from Halls Crossing, Kane County, Utah