The McQuarrie Memorial Hall in St. George was dedicated in June 1938. Formally known as the Hortense McQuarrie Odlum Hall, it belongs to the Washington County Daughters of the Utah Pioneers and house pioneer relics. Mrs. Odlum, through her business abilities, was the president of Bonwit-Teller of New York City. She had pioneer ancestors.
Digital Image (c) 2008 Utah State Historical Society. All Rights Reserved.
Utah State Historical Society
Classified Photo Collection, 727 Schools and Libraries