Digitized by: J. Willard Marriott Library, University of Utah
Date of photograph
Forts and Camps
Wyoming; Fort Supply
Water-powered millsite set by Mormons in 1853 when they established Fort Supply (near Fort Bridger). Structure later used by soldiers to saw lumber used to build Fort Bridger. Also used by a man named Foreman. Picture taken August, 1968 by G. F. Horton, Wasatch National Forest. Gift of Anthony Bowman. Credit: Wasatch Nat'l Forest.