TB.O. Colton met with the State Board of School Buildings in June of 1909 to present plans for the construction of the Maeser School. By August the construction had began and the foundation had been completed. Lime for construction was burned on Taylor Mountain. By 1925 the attendance at Maeser had increased to such that another teacher was added to the staff and by 1927 the landscaping was completed at several buildings in the county including Maeser School.
Digital Image, copyright 2008 Uintah County Library