Conoco Service Station; Cobblerock Corner; Chuck Henderson;
Conoco Service was the last service station to operate at the Cobblerock Corner. Chuck Henderson first owned the Conoco from 1933 to 1936. Claudius Banks bought it from him and ran it for nearly twenty years. This photo was taken about 1933. Chuck Henderson is possibly the man on the right.
Uintah County Library Regional History Center
Tiff archival master
Digital image, copyright 2011 Uintah County Library