Irene and Edward Hobbs in the office in May, 1931. Yard was located at 4975 So. State St. It was originally built by Associated Lumber Co. in 1926, bought by Home Lumber Co. in 1927 and then bought by Anderson Lumber Co. in 1928 and stayed in business for almost 30 years. More information with photo. Courtesy of Merle Cooper.
Murray Utah Parks and Recreation
Digital image copyright 2003, Murray City Corporation. All rights reserved.