This house was originally built by Michael Mauss in 1910. It is located at 365 Vine Street. Alfred O. Jacobson moved his family into the house in 1923. More information included with photo. Courtesy of Venda Jacobson
originals scanned with HP Officejet Pro L7680 saved and saved as 300 ppi tifs. Display images generated in Contentdm as jpegs 800 pixels
Original: Murray City Museum
Digital image copyright 2007, Murray City Museum. All rights reserved.