This is the South Cottonwood farmhouse built in 1899 for $10,000 on land inherited by Frances Huffaker Walton. Wesley's father, Charles, financed the building. It is located at 5197 Wesley Road in the newly annexed area to Murray.
originals scanned with HP Officejet Pro L7680 saved and saved as 300 ppi tifs. Display images generated in Contentdm as jpegs 800 pixels
Original: Murray City Museum
Digital image copyright 2007, Murray City Museum. All rights reserved.