House at 325 E. Clark Street part of Walter Henry Atwood Addition in 1910. Walter deeded all of Atwood Addition to his wife, Deidamia Dutton Stickney Atwood in 1910 and she sold seven lots to Briant Stringham in 1942 who then deeded them to his wife, Eva Olson Stringham
originals scanned with HP Officejet Pro L7680 saved as 300 ppi tifs. Display images generated in CONTENTdm as jpegs 800 pixels
Original: Murray City Museum
Digital image copyright 2011, Murray City Museum. All rights reserved.