This house is called the Williams-Hendrickson House. It is believed that it was first occupied by John Williams and Sarah Ann Hughes Williams in 1874 and their seven children. Prior to Sarah's death, the house was sold to Mike Ruby in 1924. The house was then the home of Martin & Mary Hendrickson and their six children. Mike Ruby never lived in the house. Little is known about him. He did sell the house in 1928 to Matt & Mary Berkovich. The Berkovich family did not live in the house but rented it to Ernest & Tressa Davies. The house had several renters in the following years, mostly downtown workers.
originals scanned with HP Officejet Pro L7680 and saved as 300 ppi tifs. Display images generated in CONTENTdm as jpegs 800 pixels
Original: Murray City Museum
Digital image copyright 2011, Murray City Museum. All rights reserved.