This building likely was the first home of the First National Bank of Murray. Circa 1910, part of the building was used as The Happy Hour, Murray's first motion picture theater. This building is probably most well known as The Murray Pharmacy.
Murray City Museum
originals scanned with HP Officejet Pro L7680 and saved as 300 ppi tifs. Display images generated in CONTENTdm as jpegs 800 pixels
Original: Murray City Museum
Digital image copyright 2012, Murray City Museum. All rights reserved.