Apartment building at 190-192 Vine Street built in 1906
Murray Historic Registry
It is likely that this Victorian duplex apartment building was used to house mid-level industrial managers. Tax records show that Anna M. Johannesen owned the property in 1938. By 1958, the units had become commercial residential apartments.
Photo courtesy of the Salt Lake County Archives
originals scanned with HP Officejet Pro L7680 and saved as 300 ppi tifs. Display images generated in CONTENTdm as jpegs 800 pixels
Digital image copyright 2012, Murray City Museum. All rights reserved.